The Resource "Shouldn't you be in school?"
- "Shouldn't you be in school?"
- Statement of responsibility
- Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth
- Title variation
- Should not you be in school?
- CRIME & MYSTERY. Young apprentice Lemony Snicket is investigating a case of arson but soon finds himself enveloped in the ever-increasing mystery that haunts the town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea. Who is setting the fires? What secrets are hidden in the Department of Education? Why are so many schoolchildren in danger? Is it all the work of the notorious villain Hangfire? How could you even ask that? What kind of education have you had? Maybe "you" should be in school?. Ages 9+
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- All the Wrong Questions, 3
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Shouldn't you be in school?"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Shouldn't you be in school?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.stirling.wa.gov.au/resource/RW3zKtAiqu0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.stirling.wa.gov.au/resource/RW3zKtAiqu0/">"Shouldn't you be in school?"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.stirling.wa.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.stirling.wa.gov.au/">City of Stirling Library Services</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by City of Stirling Library Services. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...